Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Wedding Brain

With just 44 days to wedding... according to my handy bridal registry... my brain seems to have official hit overload. As of yesterday.
The morning (yesterday) began with making pancakes. I often like to use the blender for this, unfortunately, when I was finished making the batter instead of untwisting the blender from the base, I untwisted the bottom of the glass holder thingy (I'm not going to wrack my brain at this time to figure out what it's really called...). You can imagine what happened. My pitcher thing became a tunnel from which my batter splattered all over the counter, in between the oven, and all over the place.
Then later I decided to make monster cookies... but didn't evaluate our ingredients level. So I was 1/2 cup short of peanut butter... and 3 cups short of rolled oats. So what's a girl to do? Well, when in doubt, use instant I guess! And that's what I did. They didn't quite turn out as they normally would have.
Then I'm doing somethings twice, and others not at all... having to make 2 or 3 trips places because my head isn't screwed on.
I went to get the mail, but I didn't know the box number. I don't think you need a play by play for that one.
But! Things are coming along nicely for the wedding... which is 44 days away, by the way.
I'm praying that by blogging these things I can release them, say goodbye, and regain that brain space.

No comments: