Monday, May 10, 2010

Bonus Points for the Syracuse Airport

Well, we are on our way! The Syracuse airport might not have much, but one thing it does has is Wi-Fi! So even though I can't indulge in an iced, tall, non-fat, half-sweet caramel mocchiato I can check my emails, say hey to a sister or two (or three!) and... update my blog of course.
The journey started on a high note this morning with a sing along including nothing but best... DC TALK! There's no better song to start a mission's trip with than "Lean On Me". Well, that's not really true, but it seems to be a re-occurring one.
Our trip has begun without a hitch, the team is pumped, ready to go, getting in gear and anticipating what God has in store for Miami.
More to come in the days ahead, maybe I'll even figure out how to post a video on here. You'll have to check back to find out!

PS - thanks for your prayers!

No comments: