Thursday, May 27, 2010

Cockroaches


Cockroaches. I can see them as the enemy... or I can see them as my roommates. Now, if I were the type of person that always needed people around, that might actually work, but I really doubt it.
However, raid works really great. Have you ever grabbed your raid and watched a cockroach shrivel up? It's quite amazing, really.
This is one of those times though when I do wish I had someone to share this adventure with. Killing cockroaches is a sport that should always be shared. Don't you think?

PS - I almost posted a photo of a shriveled up cockroach. Aren't you glad I didn't?

2 comments:

libby beckwith said...

Yes I am glad there are no photos of dead bugs:) I am virtually sharing this with you!

Unknown said...

Amy I just found your blog... your heart just makes mine more proud of you, and love you more. I could sit and thank God all day for your adventures, to strengthen mine. Love YOU