Monday, July 18, 2016

For More Not Without My Morning Coffee Check Out My New Blog!

I have been working on a new blog, check it out at notwithoutmymorningcoffee.com. The title is still Not Without My Morning Coffee, but the blog platform has more of what I'm looking for right now.

There my focus is devotionals, short stories, recipes, and of course, simply life.

Right now the devotionals are focused on the Proverbs 31 woman. I've really enjoyed this study so far, and I'm just 6 posts of 21 in so far.

I also posted my trifle recipe there that I mentioned in a previous post on this blog. Here's a photo for a teaser. Be sure to check out my Chocolate Strawberry Trifle Recipe for the full scoop on how this was made...

Come see what I'm up to, like and leave comments. Thank you to all of my readers on blogger, I hope you'll come take a read at notwithoutmymorningcoffee.com.

Love

Amy

No comments: