Wednesday, June 29, 2016

New Short Stories Coming

I have been writing some new short stories. I am very excited to post some fresh material, I love writing fiction and it's been a while since I've done it so I'm really taking my time. Check back in the coming weeks to see what I've been working on!

It's been really fun getting back into blogging. It's a bit more hectic doing it with the boys running around, of course, but hey, who doesn't love a challenge? Sometimes it's start, stop, start, stop, and then finally they nap, or go to bed for the night, and then I can really get some writing time in. I really had forgotten how much I enjoy writing.

In the past few weeks I have received over 2700 views on my blog. My all time views on my blog are around 6500, and that's since 2008. Knowing people are reading my blog gives me the kick in the but to get more blogs out there.

So thank you for reading!

Now for some tv with the hubs. If you haven't watched the Middle, you are missing out. Here's a link for a teaser. So awkward. So funny. Enjoy.

No comments: