Friday, June 18, 2010

In Better Hands

I'm just about to head to bed, but I wanted to share a song that I found on youtube tonight: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yKlQ6zoqDE&feature=related
I was reminded tonight how Jesus is in intercession for us. Isn't that an awesome and powerful thing?! When we don't even know that we need it, He is standing in intercession for us. There's no safer place, no better place, to be than in the center of His will, in the palm of His hands. It reminds me of one of my favorite Psalms, chapter 31. "My times are in His hands" - and there's no more capable hands than His.

I'll attempt to do some more updates in the next couple days - thanks for everybody's prayers and encouraging emails! The next week is going to fly by... this time next week we'll be gearing up for the conference in Kingston, and I can't wait to see all God has in store for it! You won't want to miss the "Addicted to the Flame" conference - for more information go to www.tdwc.ca.

No comments: